Your Visa representative will present your submission to the DPS Executive Steering Committee.
The steering committee will judge submissions based on these five criteria:
- New learned insights and next steps for the innovation (25%)
- Measurable results, such as growth or new efficiencies (25%)
- Enhancement of customer relationship (25%)
- Engagement with and utilization of Visa services and capabilities (25%)
- Bonus for creativity of submission based on brief/write-up and supporting materials (videos, graphics, etc.) (+10%)
The scores of the steering committee will determine the finalists. Client finalists will then present their innovation during the Visa DPS Users’ Conference as part of a Client Panel.
After the conclusion of the client panel presentations, the client audience will vote for the best innovation via the conference mobile app.
Once all votes and rankings have been determined, the winner(s) of the Excellence in Innovation Award will be announced at the Visa DPS Users’ Conference.
The Excellence in Innovation award category is the sole qualitative award of the Visa DPS Client Achievement Awards. DPS clients interested in being considered for the Excellence in Innovation award must complete and submit the submission form by the determined deadline*. To submit for consideration, clients can work independently or with Visa DPS account and/or product teams. Partnership with Account Managers and/or Account Executives is recommended.
The DPS Awards Executive Steering Committee will review all submissions. Finalists selected are based on pre-determined criteria in the areas of digital payments, technology, and other related areas. Finalists will be selected and notified accordingly.