5. Payman Mohassel, Mike Rosulek, and Ye Zhang. Fast and Secure Three-party Computation: The Garbled Circuit Approach. In proceedings of ACM CCS 2015.
6. Zhangxiang Hu, Payman Mohassel, and Mike Rosulek. Efficient Zero-Knowledge Proofs of Non-Algebraic Statements with Sublinear Amortized Cost. In proceedings of CRYPTO 2015.
7. Arash Afshar, Zhangxiang Hu, Payman Mohassel, and Mike Rosulek. How to Efficiently Evaluate RAM Programs with Malicious Security. In proceedings of EUROCRYPT 2015.
8. Vladimir Kolesnikov, Payman Mohassel, Ben Riva, and Mike Rosulek. Richer Efficiency/Security Trade-offs in 2PC. In proceedings of TCC 2015.
9. Payman Mohassel, Saeed Sadeghian, and Nigel Smart. Actively Secure Private Function Evaluation. In proceedings of ASIACRYPT 2014.
10. Vladimir Kolesnikov, Payman Mohassel, and Mike Rosulek. FleXOR: Flexible garbling for XOR gates that beats free-XOR. In proceedings of CRYPTO 2014.
11. Arash Afshar, Payman Mohassel, Benny Pinkas, and Ben Riva. Non-Interactive Secure Computation Based on Cut-and-Choose. In proceedings of EUROCRYPT, 2014.
12. Seny Kamara, Payman Mohassel, Mariana Raykova and Saeed Sadeghian. Server-aided Private Set Intersection: Scaling to Massive Databases. In proceedings of Financial Cryptography (FC), 2014.
13. Dana Dachman-Soled and Georg Fuchsbauer and Payman Mohassel and Adam O'Neill. Enhanced Chosen-Ciphertext Security and Applications. In proceedings of Public Key Cryptography (PKC), 2014.
14. Ebrahim Tarameshloo, Philip W. L. Fong, and Payman Mohassel. On Protection in Federated Social Computing Systems. In proceedings of ACM CODASPY, 2014.
15. Payman Mohassel and Ben Riva. Garbled Circuits Checking Garbled Circuits: More Efficient and Secure Two-Party Computation. In proceedings of CRYPTO 2013.
16. Salman Niksefat, Payman Mohassel, Babak Sadeghiyan. Oblivious Decision Program Evaluation. IET Journal of Information Security, June 2013.
17. Payman Mohassel, Salman Niksefat, Saeed Sadeghian, and Babak Sadeghiyan. ZIDS: A Privacy-Preserving Intrusion Detection Solution. The Computer Journal, March 2013.
18. Payman Mohassel and Isheeta Nargis and Wayne Eberly. Efficient Multiparty Computation for Arithmetic Circuits against a Covert Majority. AFRICACRYPT 2013.
19. Payman Mohassel, and Saeed Sadeghian. How to Hide Circuits in MPC: An Efficient Framework For Private Function Evaluation. EUROCRYPT 2013.
20. Ozgur Dagdelen and Payman Mohassel and Daniele Venturi. Rate-Limited Secure Function Evaluation: Definitions and Constructions}. Public-key Cryptography Conference (PKC) 2013.
21. Seny Kamara, Payman Mohassel, and Ben Riva. Salus: A System for Server-Aided Secure Function Evaluation. ACM CCS 2012.
22. Payman Mohassel, and Salman Niksefat. Oblivious Decision Programs from Oblivious Transfer: Efficient Reductions}. Financial Cryptography (FC) 2012.
23. Payman Mohassel, Salman Niksefat, Saeed Sadeghian, and Babak Sadeghiyan. An Efficient Protocol for Oblivious DFA Evaluation and Applications. RSA Conference, Cryptographer's Track (CT-RSA) 2012.
24. Payman Mohassel. Fast Computation On Encrypted Polynomials and Applications. Conference on Cryptography and Network Security (CANS) 2011.
25. Payman Mohassel. A Closer Look at Anonymity and Robustness in Encryption Schemes. ASIACRYPT 2010.
26. Payman Mohassel. One-time Signatures and Chameleon Hash Functions. Selected Areas of Cryptography (SAC) 2010.
27. Payman Mohassel, and Matthew Franklin. Secure and Efficient Evaluation of Multivariate Polynomials and Applications. Applied Cryptography and Network Security Conference (ACNS) 2010.
28. Eike Kiltz, Payman Mohassel, and Adam O'Neil. Adaptive Trapdoor Functions and Chosen Ciphertext Security. EUROCRYPT 2010.
29. Mark Gondree, and Payman Mohassel. Longest Common Subsequence as Private Search. ACM Workshop on Privacy in Electronic Society (WPES) 2009.
30. Matthew Franklin, Mark Gondree, and Payman Mohassel. Communication-Efficient Private Protocols for Longest Common Subsequence. RSA conference, Cryptographer's Track (CT-RSA) 2009.
31. Payman Mohassel, and Enav Weinreb. Efficient Secure Linear Algebra in the Presence of Covert or Computationally Unbounded Adversaries. CRYPTO 2008.
32. Vipul Goyal, Payman Mohassel, and Adam Smith. Secure Two-party and Multi-party Computation against Covert Adversaries. EUROCRYPT, 2008.
33. Matthew Franklin, Mark Gondree, and Payman Mohassel. Multiparty Indirect Indexing and Applications. ASIACRYPT 2007.
34. Nenad Dedic, and Payman Mohassel. Constant-Round Private Database Queries. Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP) 2007.
35. Eike Kiltz, Payman Mohassel, and Enav Weinreb and Matthew Franklin. Secure Linear Algebra Using Linearly Recurrent Sequences. Theory of Cryptography Conference (TCC) 2007.
36. Matthew Franklin, Mark Gondree, and Payman Mohassel. Improved Efficiency for Private Stable Matching. RSA conference, cryptographer's track (CT-RSA) 2007.
37. Payman Mohassel, and Matthew Franklin. Efficiency Tradeoffs for Malicious Two-Party Computation. Public Key Cryptography Conference (PKC) 2006.
38. Payman Mohassel, and Matthew Franklin. Efficient Polynomial Operations in the Shared-Coefficients Setting. Public Key Cryptography Conference (PKC) 2006.
39. Gergei Bana, Payman Mohassel, and Till Stegers. Computational Soundness of Formal Indistinguishability and Static Equivalence. Asian Computing Conference (ASIAN 06) 2006.