How To Maximize Employee Adoption
- Establish a company goal for electronic pay (i.e., traditional direct deposit and payroll cards) and build management support for the goal.
- Integrate Visa Payroll card messaging into your overall direct deposit communications, including have a Direct Deposit Enrollment Drive. Make Visa Payroll card enrollment a part of your new hire process at all locations.
- Update your employee forms and new hire kits to include information on card benefits and usage.
- Train managers and HR how to inform and sign up new and existing employees.
- Track e-pay adoption to store location, job site or work group and reward managers who reach electronic pay adoption goals.
- Deliver education and enrollment materials to all your business locations, including posters, handouts, training materials and online content like the Employee Visa Payroll website.
- Offer tools and resources to help employees better understand how to manage their earnings responsibly.
Since 2008, this national, Fortune 500 company has grown electronic pay from 29% to 75%, reduced paper checks by almost 65% each payday, and issued 14,000 payroll cards.
Since 2010, CPS has nearly 100% electronic payroll distribution, serving more than 5,000 district employees and student workers through Visa Payroll. Read on