A better way to pay and manage all your travel-related expenses
Accepted everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted around the world, the Visa Travel card offers a convenient and secure way to pay for travel expenses, plus the tools to manage your program more effectively. Your organization receives consolidated information for all your travel expenses, including the most comprehensive airline and hotel itinerary data available.
By using the Visa Travel card, you can monitor employee compliance with travel policies, analyze preferred vendor programs, and streamline your travel management processes.
On this page
- A variety of billing and payment options ensures that your payment program aligns with your organization's needs.
- Travel management reports help manage delinquency, fraud, waste, abuse, policy compliance, and strategic sourcing.
- Prepaid alternatives are available.
Why Visa Travel?
- May be used for all travel expenses, such as hotels, meals, and car rental—there's no need to use personal funds.
- Allows you to monitor compliance with travel policies and analyze your spend patterns for strategic sourcing and data mining purposes.
- 24/7 customer care service with emergency cash and card replacement, lost/stolen card reporting, and more.
- Streamlines travel management report processing.
- Includes Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- Provides actual spending data for strategic sourcing, policy compliance, and data mining.
- Allows access to hotel folio data for 6,000 major hotel properties, including Prime Hospitality, (AmeriSuites and Wellesley Inns), Hilton, Hilton Garden Inns, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inns, Homewood Suites, Choice Hotels (Clarion, Comfort, EconoLodge, Mainstay Suites, Quality Inn, Rodeway Inn, Sleep Inn), Omni, Marriott, and others, as well as complete airline itinerary information for over 95% of flights worldwide.
- Offers the ability to consult with Visa and your financial institution to access and view spending data, track and analyze expenses, and manage your spending.
- Provides direct assistance from Visa in working with your financial institution to integrate transaction data into etravel systems.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
If you already have a Visa Travel card, take the Travel Card Controls Gauge online survey to obtain helpful recommendations on how to maximize the effectiveness of your program along with improvement plans based on the answers you provide.
How to obtain an account
To learn more about Visa Government solutions, or to simply apply for a card, contact one of these Visa GSA SmartPay Banks:
Citibank (888) 241-1514
JP Morgan Chase (888) 772-5762
U.S. Bank (800) 771-4975
Need further assistance with Visa Government products and solutions? Email us at: email@example.com. For questions regarding disputed transactions or other issues with your current card activity, contact your issuer.