Streamline paperwork with Visa
The Visa Purchase card significantly reduces the time and costs associated with paying for goods and services by eliminating paper-based purchase orders and invoice processing. The most widely held procurement card in the Federal government, Visa Purchase is an effective, cost-saving alternative to check requests and purchase requisitions.
Visa and your financial institution can assist you in integrating new card products into your existing financial systems, and customizing them to meet your diverse payment needs. Extensive purchase data is available to help you make strategic sourcing decisions, monitor fraud and misuse, and manage your card program.
FeaturesWith Visa Purchase, you can:
- Select from a variety of options, including card enhancements and tailored reporting solutions.
- Establish spending limits and controls by employee, department, or division.
- Finance a variety of business-related expenses, such as tracking and managing, temporary services, project management, and departmental expenses.
- Purchase a wide variety of goods and services in support of your organization's strategic goals.
- Benefit from electronic transaction audit trail and enhanced data for better monitoring of card use for strategic sourcing, policy compliance, and fraud and misuse detection.
- Leverage vendor acceptance programs to help grow your programs.
Why Visa Purchase?
- Visa Purchase can be used everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
- Streamline the purchase and accounting process by reducing purchase orders, invoices, and checks.
- Improve management reporting, including grouping and analyzing spending in multiple views, through data consolidation.
- Access 24/7 customer care service with emergency cash and card replacement.
- Use spending data for strategic sourcing to negotiate supplier and volume discounts.
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures including potential misuse.
- Gain access to state-of-the-art management reports to assist with tax reporting requirements.
- Enhanced spending data provides you with information to assist with strategic sourcing to negotiate supplier and volume discounts and conduct data mining.
Enhance your purchase card program with our online portal, Visa Information Management (VIM), and give your organization access to a variety of tools, including:
- Visa Supplier Locator—efficiently locates suppliers who welcome Visa Commercial payment solutions.
- 1099 and 1057/Socioeconomic Reporting Solutions—automates the collection of transaction and merchant information required for filing IRS forms 1099-MISC and 1057.
- Procurement Tools & Resources—maximize the efficiency of your organization's procure-to-pay processes through performance benchmarking and best practices recommendations.
- Valuable data and tools help ensure that you meet agreements with key suppliers, support accounting and reconciliation functions, and fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Integrate procurement and spending data with your organization's accounting systems and financial applications.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
How to obtain an account
To learn more about Visa Government solutions, or to simply apply for a card, contact one of these Visa GSA SmartPay Banks:
Citibank (212) 816-4207
JPM Chase (800) 601-9878
U.S. Bank (800) 771-4975
PNC Bank (412) 768-6104
Bank of America (312) 992-2757
United Missouri Bank (888) 494-5141
Wells Fargo (801) 246-1264
Need further assistance with Visa Government products and solutions? Email us at: email@example.com. For questions regarding disputed transactions or other issues with your current card activity, contact your issuer.