The leading way to track and manage all your vehicle-related expenses
Pay, monitor, and manage your vehicle-related expenses with the flexible Visa Fleet card. On the road, drivers gain a convenient tool to pay for their fuel and maintenance expenses. In the office, Visa Fleet offers enhanced data capabilities for specialized reporting, enabling you to better manage your programs and monitor funds. For added flexibility, Visa Fleet can also be tailored for air or sea programs or used with other spending categories, such as travel or procurement.
FeaturesThe Visa Fleet card offers:
- A variety of centralized and individual billing and payment options to meet your needs.
- Fixed spending and transaction limits, as well as merchant categories for each card.
- A flexible solution, whether for fuel and maintenance only, or consolidated with other organization spending capabilities.
- Advanced security, with options such as required ID numbers for card use and prompts for driver ID or odometer reading when used at the pump.
- Tax reclamation assistance on fuel and maintenance purchases for eligible governmental and non-profit organizations.
- Multiple options for tracking and reporting alternative fuel purchases.
Why Visa Fleet?
- Provides ease and convenience for payment of vehicle fuel and maintenance expenses.
- Allows tracking of spending by vehicle or by employee.
- Provides the capability to monitor compliance with spending policies and purchases towards negotiated volume thresholds.
- Offers wider acceptance than other third party and single proprietary card programs.
- Provides access to 24/7 customer care service with emergency cash and card replacement, lost/stolen card reporting, and more.
- Over 230,000 fuel locations provide enhanced fleet data, such as miles-per-gallon calculations, unauthorized activity reports, and odometer readings. Fuel type and quantity data enable you to identify under-performing vehicles and rule infractions and track overall spending.**
- Facilitates integration of spending data directly into your organization's accounting systems or financial applications.
- The Web-based Visa IntelliLink Spend Management and Visa IntelliLink Compliance Management services give you access to detailed spending and management tools. With these tools, you can locate fleet suppliers who accept Visa payment and organize fleet-related data into useful reporting and information.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Need further assistance with Visa Government products and solutions? Email us at: email@example.com. For questions regarding disputed transactions or other issues with your current card activity, contact your issuer.