To fulfill our vision of automating transmission of purchase orders and invoices, we have partnered with Ariba, an SAP company, to transact business electronically through the Ariba® Network. To maintain a strong ongoing business relationship, Visa is paying 100% of the supplier’s enrollment fees to use the Ariba® Network. You, the Supplier, will benefit from less manual work to transmit invoices and faster payment. Transacting electronically on the Ariba® Network will be a standard part of doing business with us and we are excited to work with you on this e-commerce journey.
Here are a few links that may help you navigate through this process. You do not need to have an Ariba network user account to view this information. The Visa Supplier Information Portal and Send an invoice from a light account provides detailed step-by-step documentation including education materials about managing your account and transacting with Visa on the Ariba® Network.
For Visa to process an invoice, Suppliers are required to submit the following:
- Official non-editable invoices for processing, adhering to local regulatory requirements;
- Invoices following Visa Order instructions with the appropriate Visa entity as the “Bill To”; and
- Invoice details must include:
- unique invoice number,
- invoice date,
- contractually agreed payment terms and currency,
- applicable Visa Order number and line number,
- Visa contact information,
- supplier contact information,
- the remittance address,
- a description of services (matching to the Visa Order),
- the service period, and
- banking payment information