How to become a preferred partner⁵
To become a Visa Direct Preferred Partner, you will need to meet certain pre-requisites and satisfy the following requirements:
- Complete Visa Direct training program: Participate in Visa Direct product training, led by Visa Direct product and technical experts
- Develop annual sales and commercialization plan: Help you achieve your business objectives by partnering with Visa on annual go-to-market and sales planning, and identifying new use cases and solutions to build a successful business.
- Solution design optimization: Incorporate Visa’s UX design and customer messaging best practices, optimize risk and authentication, and incorporate Visa’s branding guidelines to create a winning solution
- Visa branding and co-marketing: Showcase your Visa Direct Preferred Partner designation across your business’ marketing channels and sales materials
- Annual renewal: Includes annual training for sales teams and re-commitment to updated go-to-market plans and annual reseller goals