Capture supplier information that your clients can use for account reconciliation and management, automated expense reporting, tax monitoring, spending controls, cost management, preferred vendor negotiations, supplier management and regulatory reporting.
Maximize your supplier relationships
Better ways to meet your commercial payment service needs.
Enhanced Data Supplier Information Services
Identifying suppliers that provide Level II and Level III enhanced data.
Basic merchant data
A large supplier database offering a wealth of detailed information.
Market segment data
Merchant category and classification codes, sales volume, employee numbers, business owners, and Level II and III data indicators.
Small Business Administration (SBA)
SBA Registered, 8(a) Government Contractual Status, 8(a) Expiration Date, Small Disadvantaged Business, HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone)
Get the Visa advantage
- Prioritized, updated data
- Reliable and qualified sources
- Powers the Visa Supplier Locator and the Supplier Matching Service
- Provides name and address information
- Provides taxpayer information
- Provides market segment information
- Identifies Level II and Level III enhanced data-capable suppliers
- Identifies suppliers by socioeconomic category
- Identifies Small Business Administration information
The Supplier Locator tool is migrating
The Supplier Locator tool is migrating over to the Supplier Matching Service. To use the service, please email us at [email protected] for access. You will continue to be able to use the Supplier Marching Service to identify your clients’ suppliers that already accept Visa Commercial payment products.
Supplier Matching Service features:
- Access to the Visa Global Merchant Repository
- Identify Level II or Level III enhanced data suppliers
- Receive complete and accurate supplier search results
Visa helps with supplier recruiting campaigns by supporting issuers with various functions, including:
- Collecting supplier contact information
- Distributing issuer and client-approved communication materials
- Conducting outreach to prospective suppliers on behalf of the issuer and client
- Tracking the progress of onboarding efforts
Supplier Enablement Services also offers the potential to improve growth and boost efficiencies by:
- Creating opportunities for organizations to improve ROI
- Accelerating supplier recruiting and enrollment
- Increasing supplier participation
- Relieving the burden on internal resources
- Scaling to each organization's needs