You may choose how Visa will use your Personal Information whenever Visa acts as data controller with respect to the custody and processing of your information. You always have the right to oppose our marketing communications.
Please note that Visa Advertising Solutions does not use Card Transaction Data in Brazil to generate data products as the tool is not available in Brazil.
In compliance with the Brazilian LGPD, Visa respects and guarantees you the possibility of submitting requests based on the following rights:
- Confirmation of processing;
- Access to data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive data;
- Data portability to another service provider or product, upon express request, as may be provided by the appropriate law;
- Deletion of data processed with your consent;
- Obtaining information about the public or private entities with which Visa shared your data;
- Information on the possibility of you not providing consent, as well as being informed about the consequences should consent not be given;
- Revocation of consent.
To exercise these rights, please write to our Global Privacy Office at: [email protected] and a member of our privacy team will assist you. Please note that we may need to verify your identity before we process your request.
If Visa is processing your Personal Information as a data processor, you will receive our customer's contact details (e.g. the Visa card issuer) to obtain support with your requests directly with this partner. Visa supports its customers by responding to requests as required by law.
We emphasize that your request, regarding your rights as data subject, may be legally rejected, either for formal reasons (such as your inability to prove your identity) or legal reasons (such as the request for deletion of data whose maintenance is required or permitted by law). Be sure that, in the event of impossibility of fulfilling these requests, Visa will provide reasonable justification.
If you believe that we are processing your Personal Information in violation of applicable law, you may also file a complaint with Visa's Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted at Visa's Global Privacy Office, or with a supervisory authority.