5. [Book Chapter] Maximalist Cryptography and Computation on the WISP UHF RFID Tag. Hee-Jin Chae, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Daniel J. Yeager, Joshua R. Smith, and Kevin Fu. Book chapter in Wirelessly Powered Sensor Networks and Computational RFID, Springer, 2013. An earlier version based on older WISP technology appeared in RFIDSec07
6. [PhD Dissertation] Software Techniques to Reduce the Energy Consumption of Low-Power Devices at the Limits of Digital Abstractions. Mastooreh Salajegheh, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Computer Science, September 2012.
7. [USENIX Security'12] TARDIS: Time and Remanence Decay in SRAM to Implement Secure Protocols on Embedded Devices without Clocks. Amir Rahmati, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Dan Holcomb, Jacob Sorber, Wayne Burleson, and Kevin Fu. In Proceedings of the 21st USENIX Security Symposium. Bellevue, WA, August 2012.
8. [RFIDSec'12] DRV-Fingerprinting: Using Data Retention Voltage of SRAM Cells for Chip Identification. Dan Holcomb, Amir Rahmati, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Wayne Burleson, Kevin Fu. In The 8th Workshop on RFID Security And Privacy 2012. Nijmegen, The Netherlands, July 2012.
9. [HotPower'11] Ekho: Bridging the Gap Between Simulation and Reality in Tiny Energy-Harvesting Sensors. Hong Zhang, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Kevin Fu, and Jacob Sorber. In Workshop on Power Aware Computing and Systems (HotPower 2011). October 2011.
10. [USENIX FAST'11] Exploiting half-wits: Smarter storage for low-power devices. Mastooreh Salajegheh, Yue Wang, Kevin Fu, Anxiao (Andrew) Jiang, and Erik Learned-Miller. In Proceedings of the 9th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST '11), San Jose, CA, February 2011.
11. [SPIMACS'09] HICCUPS: Health Information Collaborative Collection Using Privacy and Security. Andres Molina, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Kevin Fu. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Security and Privacy in Medical and Home-Care Systems (SPIMACS 2009), Chicago, IL, 2009.
12. [USENIX Security'09] CCCP: Secure remote storage for computational RFIDs. Mastooreh Salajegheh, Shane Clark, Benjamin Ransford, Kevin Fu, and Ari Juels. 18th USENIX Security Symposium, Montreal, Canada, August 2009
13. [DMD'09] Home telemedicine: Encryption is not enough (Poster). Mastooreh Salajegheh, Andres Molina, and Kevin Fu. Design of Medical Devices (DMD), April 2009.
14. [HotPower'08] Getting things done on computational RFIDs with energy-aware checkpointing and voltage-aware scheduling. Benjamin Ransford, Shane Clark, Mastooreh Salajegheh, and Kevin Fu. USENIX Workshop on Power Aware Computing and Systems (HotPower), December 2008.
15. [I3P'08] Protecting Global Medical Telemetry Infrastructure. Benessa Defend, Mastooreh Salajegheh, Kevin Fu, and Sozo Inoue, White Paper, The Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection (I3P), March 2008.
16. [PIRMC'07] HyMAC: Hybrid TDMA/FDMA Medium Access Control Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. M. Salajegheh, H. Soroush, A. Kalis. 18th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC'07), Athens, Greece, September 2007.
17. [ISCTA'07] LEE: Lightweight Energy-efficient Encryption Algorithm. N. Komninos, H. Soroush, M. Salajegheh, the Ninth International Symposium on Communication Theory and Applications (ISCTA'07), Ambleside, Lake District, UK, July 2007.
19. [Book Chapter] Secure Frameworks book chapter in Wireless Sensor Network Security. I. Krontiris, H. Soroush, M. Salajegheh, T. Dimitriou, edited by Prof. Javier Lopez and Jianying Zhou, Published by IOS Press, 2007.
20. [ICC'07] Providing Transparent Security Services to Sensor Networks. H. Soroush, M. Salajegheh, T. Dimitriou, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC'07), Glasgow, Scotland, June 2007.
21. [REALWSN'06] .Sense: A Secure Framework for Sensor Network Data Acquisition, Monitoring and Command. M. Salajegheh, H. Soroush, A. Thomos, T. Dimitriou, I. Krontiris, The ACM Workshop on Real-World Wireless Sensor Networks (REALWSN’06) Uppsala, Sweden, Poster Section, June 2006.