Visa Inc. Prices Initial Public Offering
Visa Inc. is a global company with operating regions in Asia-Pacific; Canada; Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; Latin America and Caribbean; and the USA. Visa Europe is and will remain a member-owned association and a separate entity that is an exclusive licensee of Visa Inc.'s trademarks and technology in the European region.
JPMorgan, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Banc of America Securities LLC, Citi, HSBC, Merrill Lynch & Co., UBS Investment Bank and Wachovia Securities are acting as joint bookrunners with respect to the offering. The shares of Class A common stock are being offered only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained for free by visiting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Web site at http://www.sec.gov. Alternatively, you may obtain a copy of the final prospectus by contacting:
- J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., National Statement Processing, Prospectus
Library, 4 Chase Metrotech Center, CS Level, Brooklyn, NY 11245,
telephone +1 718 242 8002, facsimile +1 718 242 8003
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 85 Broad
Street, New York, NY 10004, facsimile +1 212 902 9316, e-mail
- Banc of America Securities LLC, 100 W. 33rd Street, 3rd Floor, New
York, NY 10001, telephone +1 646 733 4166, e-mail
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street,
8th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220, telephone +1 718 765 6732
- HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., Equity Syndicate Desk, 452 Fifth Ave., 3rd
Floor, New York, NY 10018, telephone +1 212 525 5000
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Attention:
Prospectus Department, 4 World Financial Center, 5th Floor, New York,
NY 10080, telephone +1 212 449 1000
- UBS Securities LLC, Prospectus Department, 299 Park Avenue, New York,
NY 10171, telephone +1 212 821 3884
- Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC, 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152, e-mail [email protected]
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy Class A common stock of Visa Inc., nor shall there be any sale of these securities, in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About Visa: Visa Inc. operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network providing processing services and payment product platforms. This includes consumer credit, debit, prepaid and commercial payments, which are offered under the Visa, Visa Electron, Interlink and PLUS brands. Visa enjoys acceptance around the world and Visa/PLUS is one of the world's largest global ATM networks, offering cash access in local currency in more than 170 countries.
SOURCE Visa Inc.