Visa Launches New Platform to Help Card Issuers Market and Grow Their Business
Visa Integrated Marketing Solutions leverages the unique data and insights of the world’s largest payment network to help Visa partners improve their performance and profitability
“This new offering leverages the power of the Visa network to enable our issuing partners to more effectively target and market to customers, members and prospects,” said
VIMS aligns many of Visa’s existing card marketing capabilities to offer an end-to-end platform that can be customized to meet clients’ individual needs. Card issuers and partners can combine information about their own customers with powerful insights from more than 100 billion transactions that flow through the Visa network each year, as well as other third-party demographic, lifestyle and economic data to inform their programs. This combination increases the effectiveness of customer marketing strategies and leads to more impactful, creative work. Once the campaign is complete, issuers will receive detailed reporting and analysis that highlights their return on investment – including access to benchmark data and business intelligence only available through VIMS.
VIMS is designed to help card issuers at every stage of the lifecycle from new customer acquisition to existing customer management, including:
- Campaign Design and Strategy: Leverage market-proven strategies and tactics to create winning acquisition and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting, Segmentation and
List Development: Draw on best-in-class analytics and modeling capabilities to better identify customers and prospects.
- Offers and Creative Design: Develop more effective offers and creative designs, with templates that can be customized with issuers’ branding, card art, and product specifications.
- Campaign execution across channels: Execute campaigns across multiple channels, including traditional direct mail and new digital and social streams.
- Tracking and reporting of campaign results: Receive timely analysis with benchmarks and insights to make future campaigns even more effective.
VIMS is currently available to any Visa issuer in
“Visa is committed to helping improve performance and profitability of each of its financial institution partners,” said
VIMS launched its first campaign in late September. The platform will include expanded digital and social media marketing capabilities, and other new features including multi-lingual marketing in 2016. For additional information, visit Visa.com/VPS.
Connie Kim, +1 347-224-1720 (mobile)