1. Look for the Visa Readylink symbol on the back of your card.
2. Find a location where you can reload your Visa Prepaid card.
Add money to your card wherever you see the Visa ReadyLink symbol.
It's fast and easy to load your Visa Prepaid card* with additional funds at places conveniently close to where you live, work or shop. You can quickly add funds to your cards at these stores:
- MoneyGram Agents
(Use Receive Code 7034)
- 7-Eleven® ***
- Circle K (at TIO Kiosk) ***
- ExxonMobil (at TIO Kiosk) ***
- Maverik (at TIO Kiosk) ***
- Pak 'n Save
- Tom Thumb
How to reload with Visa ReadyLink
Find a convenient Visa ReadyLink reload location.
2. Take your card and cash to the reload location.
- At most locations, the cashier will swipe your card and accept your cash.
- Some locations have self-service kiosks. At a kiosk, you'll swipe your card and insert the funds.**
- At U.S. MoneyGram locations complete the Blue Form or proceed to the MoneyGram phone to start your load. Use Receive Code 7034.
3. Go ! You have immediate access to your funds!