We began in 1985 as a single, tiny neighborhood boutique in Baltimore, Maryland. We called ourselves The White House and we offered unique, individual collections of fabulous clothing and accessories in shades of white and ivory. It was a special, very personal place... for us and our customers.
And as we grew, we made sure each new boutique would be just as special. Expanding on our original theme, we opened Black Market in 1995, and in 1997 we combined our boutiques into one concept, and White House Black Market was born.
Throughout everything, our passion has always been to make women feel beautiful. That's what we're about. And our clothing remains a symbol of who we are: the honest simplicity of black and white, and the remarkable individuality of the different styles we build from it.
To redeem this offer online, click the Redeem button and enter promo code 11074 at checkout. To redeem this offer by the telephone, call 1-877-948-2525 and indicate you are using promo code 11074 when ordering.
- Offer valid for orders placed through December 31, 2014 only.
- Offer is valid for purchases of $125 or more; not valid on gift cards.
- Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
- Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.