Welcome aboard the historic Red and White Fleet - San Francisco's original sightseeing adventure since 1892. The family-owned fleet is located at Pier 43 1/2 in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, offering daily sailings under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz narrated in 12 languages. Red and White's bay cruises are a spectacular and convenient way for visitors to discover the biggest sights and landmarks of the City by the Bay.
Sail under the Golden Gate and around Alcatraz aboard the 1-hr Golden Gate Bay Cruise - a San Francisco original, narrated in 12 languages. Or enjoy sunsets, appetizers, drinks and live guitar music aboard the relaxed 2-hr California Sunset Cruise. Launching in March of 2012, the new 90-minute Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise is an amazing way to celebrate the 75-year anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge as well as see the incredible San Francisco Bay Bridge. Hop-on bus tours and other adventures on land are available as well.
To redeem this offer, click the Redeem button. Select your preferred cruise and sailing type. Before entering your desired number of tickets, be sure to unlock your special Visa pricing by entering code "VISA." You will then see discounted ticket prices appear below. The preferred cruise can be chosen out of these four cruises: Golden Gate Bay Cruise, California Sunset Cruise, Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise or California Twilight Cruise.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Offer is valid for 4 cruises: Golden Gate Bay Cruise, California Sunset Cruise, Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise or California Twilight Cruise.
- Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
- Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.