Whatever your pleasure, we'll give you more of it for less! Treat yourself in the New Year and save 10% on your stay with Radisson Blu Edwardian in the UK and get an additional 25% off breakfast and a complimentary drink in the bar!
Your offer includes: luxury accommodation, 25% off breakfast in the hotel restaurant and a complimentary welcome drink.
To redeem this offer, click the Redeem button or call our reservations at +44 (0) 20 7666 2662 and quote VISA VALUE.
- Offer is valid for any number of nights and for 7 days a week.
- Valid at all Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels throughout the UK, including the May Fair.
- Rates are per room per night, based on two people sharing a standard or deluxe double/twin room, including VAT.
- Rates vary by season and size of room.
- 25% off breakfast applies when taken in the restaurant; not applicable to room service.
- Guests will receive their breakfast cards at check-in which they should present to a member of staff on arrival at the restaurant.
- Guests will also be given their complimentary drink card at check in.
- One drink per person, up to the value of £12.50 at Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels and £15 at the May Fair Hotel; not applicable to room service.
- Cancellations at no charge can be made before 16:00 hours on day of arrival (UK time).
- One night’s accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- The credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival at the hotel.
- If customers are paying for someone else, they should contact Radisson Blu Edwardian’s Central Reservations for further assistance.
- Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- No cash alternative.
- Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
- Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.