To experience a culture one must experience their cuisine, and since New York is the melting pot of the world, its vast array of cuisines is its shared culture. Food on Foot Tours takes visitors beyond the tourist attractions to the largest buffet in the world, New York City.
You are what you eat. And on a Food on Foot Tour you might be from one of many countries all in the same day. Travel the world within New York's five boroughs. You'll see the neighborhoods where New Yorkers live and eat. You'll share our passion for all things New York and you'll travel the way New Yorkers do, by subway and foot. You'll be guided by folks with an unbelievable passion for food and the greatest city in the world. As our guest in our hometown we'll do the exact same thing we've been doing with family and friends for years, we'll take you to places you might not find on your own. We'll help you create memories to last a lifetime. We'll incorporate great Food on Foot stops during your visit so you can experience real New York food. Put on your walking shoes, grab your Metro Card and bring some extra napkins - IT'S TIME TO EAT!To redeem this offer, click the Redeem Now button and enter Promo Code GapSaver to purchase your ticket. The discount will be automatically computed.
- Offer must be booked online.
- Tours are based on availability.
- Super Saver Tickets are strictly non-refundable for any reason except up to 12 hours after your ticket purchase.
- Tours do not wait -- please arrive 15 minutes early; your guide will show up with a sign.
- Purchase your Metro Card for subway/bus before you meet the tour.
- Full instructions will be sent to you by email after completing your booking.
- Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
- Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.