Developed by the renowned Innovative Dining Group (Sushi Roku, BOA Steakhouse, Katana and Soleto Trattoria and Pizza Bar), Delphine Eatery & Bar offers contemporary American cuisine that is California inspired with a focus on fresh organic ingredients. The expansive, indoor-outdoor space is located at street level facing bustling Hollywood Boulevard, and is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as weekend brunch. Both casual and sophisticated, Delphine's menu features a selection of starters from the house favorite kale salad and charred brussel sprouts to entrée specialties like the famous Delphine Burger, 12oz bone-in filet, and seared Maine diver scallops. Delphine also has a separate bar menu available all night in addition to Happy Hour daily from 5-8 in the bar area. Additionally, guests can soak up the balmy California evenings on the outdoor patio after dinner while enjoying signature specialty cocktails or a glass of wine from the restaurant's extensive cellar. See why the LA Times called Delphine "A bright new star on Hollywood Boulevard."
A warm and inviting space reminiscent of Provençal cafes, Delphine's vibrant colors and classic archways convey a convivial atmosphere, where guests of the hotel mingle with locals and tourists alike. It's an ideal spot for any moment of the day - whether you wish to savor a quiet morning reading the paper or enjoy people watching and a lively conversation at the end of the night. Reservations can be booked up to thirty days in advance. For reservations, call 1-323-798-1355.
To redeem this offer, make your reservation by calling at 1-323-798-1355 and mentioning that you are using the Visa Exclusive Premium Offer. To receive your complimentary glass of Prosecco, show or print out a copy of this offer and present it to your server when ordering your lunch or dinner, and pay with your Visa card.
- Valid only at Delphine Eatery & Bar, 6250 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, California (inside the famed W Hotel Hollywood).
- Only one (1) coupon per person, and, if requested, cardholder must show proof that he/she is at least 21 years of age (legal drinking age in California).
- Offer is subject to availability and has no cash value; blackout dates may apply
- Not valid with any other coupons or special promotions.
- Offer is subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
- Offer subject to change, and is based on individual merchant's terms and conditions.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Offer valid only when you pay with your Visa card.
- Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.