When you use your Visa card to pay your bills, such as phone service, insurance, cable/satellite TV, and even utilities, you can count on:
- Convenience– Saves time and hassles, compared to writing and mailing checks
- Rewards– If you have a rewards program, you’ll earn rewards faster by using your Visa card to pay bills you’d pay anyway
- Efficiency– Most payments post instantly to your account so you can make last-minute payments and still be on time
- Security– Payments made with Visa are protected by multiple layers of security, including Visa’s Zero Liability policy*
- Reliability– No need to worry about your payment getting delayed or lost in the mail
Take two simple steps
Want to know if your billers accept Visa as payment? Contact your biller directly or browse their site to learn their payment options.
Visit your biller’s website to conveniently schedule one-time or automatic bill payments.
Choose from two ways to pay
- One-time– Control when and how much you pay by initiating each payment when you’re ready by simply visiting the biller’s website or calling them directly.
- Automatic– Contact your billers once to set up automatic bill payments. Each month, payments will be automatically charged to your card, and you’ll never have to worry about due dates or missed payments again.