Gain access to 24-hour, toll-free referral dispatch for emergency roadside assistance services like towing, fuel delivery, and more. Cardholders are responsible for service fees.
Benefit at a glance
- 1-800-VISA-TOW connects you to the Roadside Dispatch service.
- Applies to rental cars as well as your own motor vehicle.
Services included in a $59.95 per service call include:
- Towing* (up to five miles included).
- Tire changing (must have good, inflated spare).
- Jump-starting (battery boost).
- Lockout service (no key replacement).
- Fuel delivery (up to five gallons and the cost of fuel not included).
- Winching** (within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road only).
How does the service work?
Call 1-800-VISA-TOW to be connected to the Roadside Dispatch service. Simply tell the Visa Roadside Dispatch operator where you are, what the problem is and while we remain on the phone we will arrange a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith to provide help. The operator will let you know the name of the local tow operator or locksmith being sent to assist you.
Does this service include rental cars?
Can my car be towed anywhere I want?
Yes. The vehicle will be towed to an authorized service/repair facility or other location specified by you. Program costs will vary based on the types of service required and the distance traveled. Special rates apply to tows within a 5-mile radius.
Is there a charge to my card to use the Roadside Dispatch service?
Yes. You are responsible for the cost of any actual services or goods provided. The service may save you money because the rates are pre-negotiated by Visa.