eCommerce Media Kit
Visa has been making eCommerce safe, reliable and convenient since the advent of online shopping. Visa is extending its eCommerce position along the value chain to better serve merchants and consumers in the eCommerce channel. To learn more, explore our media kit.
CyberSource — Acquired by Visa in 2010, CyberSource is a full-service payment management platform for over 400,000 eCommerce merchants that has already expanded Visa’s online payment, fraud, and security management capabilities. The acquisition (which included CyberSource’s wholly-owned subsidiary Authorize.Net—a leader in small business eCommerce) accelerated Visa’s growth in the eCommerce category and enhanced the value of Visa’s network, product and service offerings to financial institutions, merchants, partners and consumers. Learn more about CyberSource.
- Visa Opens World's Leading Payments Network to Independent Developers – October 25, 2010
- Visa Inc. Completes Acquisition of CyberSource – July 21, 2010 [PDF]
- Visa Inc. to Acquire CyberSource to Accelerate eCommerce Growth – April 21, 2010 [PDF]
- Download the CyberSource fact sheet to learn more about their eCommerce platform
- Download FAQs related to Visa's acquisition of CyberSource
- View the Investor Relations page for more information on Visa’s acquisition of CyberSource
- CyberSource Media Kit