A Look Back at the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Visa Celebrates David Boudia's First Gold Medal Performance with Real-Time Congratulatory Commercial (PDF)
- Visa Unveils Two Real-Time Congratulatory Commercials Following Gold Medal Performances by Team Visa Athletes, Kerri Walsh & Misty May-Treanor and Allyson Felix
- Visa Account Holders Contribute $1.4 Billion to UK Tourism Economy During the London 2012 Olympic Games
- International Travelers Spent $700 Million on Their Visa Accounts During Opening Week of London 2012 Olympic Games
- Visa Celebrates Michael Phelps as Most Decorated Olympian of All-Time with Real-Time Congratulatory Commercial
- Visa's Go World Campaign Generates More Than 28 Million Cheers Prior to London 2012 Olympic Games in 11 Weeks
- Visa Showcases the Future of Payments at the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Visa Rallies Fans to Join Worldwide Cheer with Launch of Global Olympic Games-Themed Marketing Campaign - Go World
- Visa and Samsung Reveal Mobile Payments Application for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- New Visa Report Shows Lasting Tourism Effects of Mega-Sporting Events
- Visa Report Predicts Biggest Ever Olypmic and Paralympic Games Consumer Spend at London 2012 - €5.1 Billion Boost to UK Economy
- Four New U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Hopefuls to Join Elite Group of Athletes Sponsored by Visa
- Samsung & Visa, Two Worldwide Olympic Sponsors, Join Forces to Enable Mobile Payments
Images, Logos, Card Art
Go World Videos
Congratulations Michael - Download hi-res movie (.MOV)
To download, right click the link and select 'Save target as...'
Congratulations Kerri & Misty
Trip for Life Promo
Alison Cerutti and Emanuel Rego
Go World Screenshots
To download the images: left click a thumbnail above, right click the popup image and select 'Save picture as...'
- Visa and London 2012 – A brief description of Visa's vision for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Visa Sponsorship by the Numbers – A quantitative look at Visa's global marketing activation, on-site support at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Team Visa program.
- Go Worldfor London 2012– An overview of Visa's Olympic Games-themed marketing campaign developed for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Team Visa London – Complete global roster of Visa-sponsored athletes, including 69 individual Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls, leading up to the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Download Team Visa Biographies
For fans who attended the London 2012 Olympic Games, Visa developed a list of ten useful money tips.
Download and print a PDF version of Visa's Money Tips Checklist
For further inquiries, images or assets, contact:
If you are a member of the media or analyst community and have questions, contact us for more information.