Visa announces plans to accelerate chip and migration and adoption of mobile payments in the U.S.
Adoption of dual interface chip technology will help prepare U.S. payment infrastructure for arrival of NFC-based mobile payments. For additional information, reference the global press release and following documents:
- Visa Recommended Practices for EMV Chip Implementation in the U.S
- Visa Announces Plans to Accelerate Chip Migration and Adoption of Mobile Payments
- Visa Expands Technology Innovation Program for U.S. Merchants to Adopt Dual Interface Terminals
- Visa Sets U.S. Acquirer Processor Mandate for Chip Transaction Processing
- Visa Announces U.S. Participation in Global Point-of-Sale Counterfeit Liability Shift