Introducing a strategic meetings management solution to help improve your bottom line. The Visa Meetings card1 combines payment with information to help your company reduce costs, streamline operations and make better-informed business decisions.
- Improve visibility into meetings spend.
- Simplify process to purchase, pay, reconcile, and report on meetings expenses.
- Enable greater compliance with corporate and regulatory policies.
- Increase control over meetings spend.
- Offer convenience, flexibility, and security to meeting planners—anytime, anywhere.
- Maximize supplier relationships.
- Facilitate end-to-end planning and management of meetings.
- Track event-related purchases separately from routine business travel or procurement expenses.
- Issue single or multiple cards with spend limits that tie to approved budgets for meetings.
- Assign higher spend limits to pay for meetings expenses, such as group airfare, hotel room blocks, conference facilities, delegate meals, etc.
- Manage meetings spend via accounts with a preset amount that declines as purchases are made.
- Increase employee compliance with corporate policies and restrict maverick spend through additional controls with transaction limits and selective merchant acceptance.
- Access card transaction details with web-based data and reporting tools through Visa Information Management.
- Provide immediate and convenient access to funds to pay for event-related purchases online, by phone, or at a supplier location.
- Produce successful meetings and events domestically or internationally with Visa's unsurpassed acceptance in more than 170 countries globally.
For more information about the Visa Meetings card, contact your commercial banker or learn more now.
Visa has formed a strategic alliance with Arcaneo™, a leading global meetings technology provider, to integrate Visa Meetings card transaction data into Arcaneo's flagship product, Metron™. Metron is a strategic meetings management solution which can help you plan, execute and measure your meetings more efficiently. Key benefits and features include:
- Enterprise Integration - Integrate, reconcile and report Visa Meetings card transaction data.
- Business Intelligence - Quantify value measures for meetings and provide business intelligence for senior management.
- Procurement and Logistics - Track meeting requests; research facilities; prepare and issue RFPs; manage meeting room layout and attendee reservations; publish online forms; and coordinate attendee invitations and registration.
- Process - Manage budget and track costs.
- Best Practices - Research and employ industry best practices.
This page can be better viewed using Flash 9 Player or higher.
Click here to install the Flash Player.
Discover the benefits
Learn how Visa Meetings Card can work for you. Contact your bank or Visa representative today.