Visa Purchasing Card
Find a solution provider to apply now
Streamline paperwork with Visa
With the Visa Purchasing card, you can significantly reduce the time and cost of paying for a variety of business-to-business goods and services. Visa Purchasing eliminates paper-based purchase orders and invoice processing.The Visa Purchasing card can help you manage spending because it:
- Streamlines your procurement process.
- Integrates into your existing financial systems.
- Gives you complete data on all your purchases.
- Has the potential to achieve substantial cost savings over traditional procurement methods.
The Visa Purchasing card is one of the most widely held procurement cards in the industry and can be an effective, cost-saving alternative to initiating a check request or purchase requisition.
Visa unsurpassed acceptance gives you the flexibility to use your Visa Purchasing card wherever Visa credit cards are accepted worldwide.Here are just a few of the advantages you gain with a Visa Purchasing card:
- Streamlines purchase and accounting processes by eliminating purchase orders, invoices, and checks.
- Improves management reporting so you can analyze spending data by expense type, Merchant Category Code, geography, and more.
- Ability to monitor compliance with spending policies and purchases toward negotiated volume thresholds.
- Expands your purchasing card program with comprehensive supplier management.
Visa offers a broad set of benefit programs to enhance security and convenience with the potential to save your company money—all with around-the-clock support from Visa.
The Visa Purchasing card meets your needs with a variety of features that save you time and money. Here are some of the ways Visa works for you:
- Variety of billing and payment options, including centralized billing with memo statements.
- Flexible limits and controls to help manage spending and ensure compliance to company policy.
- Restricted card use you can designate for specific types of merchants or suppliers, or established spending limits for specific timeframes.
- Purchase and transaction limits you can set by department or division, or for individual employees.
- Records that help you track and manage employee relocation, temporary services, project management, and departmental expenses.
Enhanced spending data provides you with information to help negotiate preferred supplier and volume discounts. Visa offers consistency and completeness of enhanced data, with more than 2.2 million merchants providing Level II data, more than 2.1 million providing Level III summary data, and more than 350 thousand merchants providing Level III line item detail.**
Visa Information Management provides a Web-based application to manage your Visa Purchasing card program. Use the data and tools to help meet agreements with key suppliers, support accounting and reconciliation functions, and facilitate regulatory reporting such as IRS Forms 1099 and 1057.
Integrate procurement and spending data directly into your company’s accounting and other financial applications.
Visa Purchasing cardholders enjoy exclusive benefits and programs that enhance purchasing convenience and value, potentially saving your company money.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
The Visa Multinational Program provides international businesses with a single point of contact for streamlining global payments and information management while providing their local offices and employees with a seamless, convenient payment solution.With this program, you can benefit from:
- Global data and reporting
- Currency conversion
- Access to Visa regional expertise