What is iSupplier Portal?
Visa is implementing a new way of processing procure-to-pay transactions with our suppliers worldwide. iSupplier Portal is an Internet self-service tool which gives suppliers the ability to directly access their information and enter business transactions through a secured web site.
On this page
How does iSupplier Portal benefit suppliers?
- Easy-to-use interface in a self-service environment
- Real-time access to procure-to-pay information
- Easy access through a standard web browser
- Information transparency across the procure-to-pay cycle, from the moment the purchase order is available, to the final payment
- Ability to generate invoices against purchase orders
- Tight messaging integration through email notifications
- Cycle time reduction
- Ability to provide better customer service while working more efficiently
Supplier setup forms
IRS Form W-9.US-based suppliers are required to complete this form and provide their Taxpayer Identification Number. This form is also required if there is a change in the supplier’s tax reporting status.
Download (PDF, 72K)
IRS Form W-8.All foreign suppliers are required to complete this form and provide their Taxpayer Identification Number so Visa can evaluate if tax withholding is necessary. A new form must be submitted every three years. Visa is required to retain the original hard copy of the completed forms. Suppliers can mail the forms to Visa USA Strategic Sourcing at Mail Code M3-2D, P.O. Box 8999, San Francisco, CA 94128-8999.
Download (PDF, 68K)
New Supplier Registration Form.Information required by Visa from new suppliers.
Download (DOC, 198K)