Experience everything you need to succeed
Visa is all about helping people around the world reach their everywhere – the place where their personal, professional and financial goals intersect. As the premier payments technology company, we're proud to boast that our commerce platforms touch the lives of billions, all over the globe. If you have ambition, focus and drive, and are interested in joining a global team focused on changing the way the world pays and is paid, consider joining Visa.
We offer a variety of opportunities for undergraduate students, from internships to full time opportunities and rotation programs. Regardless of your major, there's a place for you to make a difference at Visa, whether as a liberal arts student in our rotation program or a computer science student working with our Technology team.
Visa interns gain real-world experience working for one of the world's most recognized brands. During this intensive 10-12 week internship, you will work on challenging and rewarding assignments, gain exposure to Visa business leaders and executives, and participate in social and networking opportunities. We offer internships in many of our offices around the world.
Visa provides a wide range of full-time opportunities for new college graduates across the organization. We also offer rotation programs.
Have a tech or engineering degree?
At Visa, we believe technology enables greatness. Our Technology team thrives in a culture where big ideas can emerge and be heard, and where you can see the impact and results of your work. Our focus is on helping accelerate the electrification of payments in emerging and developed markets around the world through existing and emerging platforms including mobile technology.
New Graduate Development Program
This program is designed to help bachelor's candidates develop a foundation from which they can explore and find their everywhere at Visa. Participants are based either in the U.S. or Singapore, and take part in a program that is especially designed to give a comprehensive picture of our business, the products we offer and the way we work.
New Graduate Development Program (U.S.)
This 24-month program places new graduates in four six-month rotational assignments. You'll get hands-on experience, mentorship and guidance in areas such as:
- Product Visa's Global Product Strategy and Innovation Team identifies, defines and incubates new products that drive growth for Visa.
- Marketing The Global Sponsorship Management group manages and develops Visa's global portfolio of sponsorships, including the Olympic Games, NFL, and FIFA World Cup.
- Sales The Global Client Advocacy team is responsible for Sales Operations and global client communications and events for North America.
- Strategy The Interchange team optimizes network participation and performance by balancing the contributions of acquirers and issuers.
- Processing The Global Processing team is responsible for expanding Visa's capabilities and scope across VisaNet services around the globe
- Corporate Relations This group is responsible for protecting and enhancing Visa's Corporate Reputation through our Corporate Responsibility program through public relations, media relations and employee communications.
Graduate Development Program (Singapore)
Graduates will get 27 months of experience, mentorship, training and development. Over three six-month and one nine-month rotational assignments, you'll work within such areas as:
- Product Overall responsibility for all aspects of product strategy and development in consumer and business products, as well as platform development and commercial information management.
- Acceptance APCEMEA Acceptance seeks to expand Visa acceptance amongst merchants, optimize operational performance of Visa products, and increase Visa's share with current clients.
- Sales The Global Client Advocacy team is responsible for relationship management with key clients and also houses a subgroup, Sales Operations, which is responsible for all supporting sales activities.
- Interchange Interchange rates power the electronic payments system, a global network which connects the banks to merchants and consumers.
- Risk functions Visa Risk Management's mission is to maintain and enhance stakeholder trust in Visa as the most secure way to pay and be paid, support sound business growth.
How we'll take you further
A solid career foundation is dependent on great mentorship and guidance. At Visa, you'll find industry leaders and experts ready to share their knowledge and insights with you. Perhaps most importantly, there'll be the opportunity to take on real responsibilities in a variety of ground-breaking areas and in locations worldwide.
To view current openings and to apply online, please click here.