1) NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT CARD, OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Visa 2013 #MyFootballFantasy Contest (the “Contest”)is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older as of 9/8/13 and who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at time of entry (“Eligible Participant”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of the National Football League (“NFL”), its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “NFL Entities”), Visa U.S.A. Inc. (“Sponsor”), Visa Inc., Visa International Service Association, and their respective parents, successors, affiliates, subsidiaries, trustees, and client financial institutions, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, Tenthwave Digital, LLC and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Contest or are connected to this Contest in any way are not eligible to enter or win. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. US law governs this Contest. Commercial card eligibility is subject to employer policies regarding Contest participation.
3) CONTEST TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on 9/8/13 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on 2/2/14 (the “Contest Period”).
4) CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The Contest invites Eligible Participants to submit a football fantasy via the channels described in Section 5 (each, an “Entry” or “Entries”) during one of six (6) Entry Periods (see below) throughout the Contest Period. Eligible Participants must also make an eligible purchase using their Visa card during the same Entry Period their Entry was entered. Only eligible Visa purchases or payments made with a Visa card that is not in default under the customer agreement for that account and issued by a participating financial institution in the U.S., processed through Visa U.S.A. Inc.'s transaction-processing system during the Promotional Period are eligible for entry. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Visa cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for entry. To be able to enter the Contest without making a purchase, Eligible Participants may send a 3x5 card (see Paragraph 5).
5) HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Contest (see additional entry details below): a) Twitter; b) Instagram; and c) Website. All entries from Twitter, Instagram, and the Website will be combined together and each Entry will be scored by a panel of judges based on the criteria defined in Paragraph 7. The Entry with the highest score from each Entry Period will be declared the Grand Prize winner, subject to verification.
To complete entry without making a purchase: U.S. Mail: To complete your Entry without making a purchase, please choose an entry method as listed above (see Paragraph 5a, 5b, 5c) and complete all of the requirements; in lieu of purchase, hand print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth, email address and daytime telephone number including area code on a 3” X 5” card, and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed, to: Visa 2013 #MyFootballFantasy Contest, P. O. Box 9108 , Plainview, NY 11803-9108. Mail-ins must be postmarked and received by dates stated in the Entry Period Chart below in order to be eligible.
6) Entry Period Chart
|Contest Entry Period||Number of Prizes Awarded||Purchases must be received between 12:00:00 AM PT and 11:59:59 PM PT and Mail in lieu of purchase postmarked from:||Mail in lieu of purchase must be received by:||Winner Notification (on or about):|
General Requirements for Entries: Each Entry must be unique in content. Entries must be submitted in the format(s) accepted on Twitter, Instagram, and the Website, and must be created solely by the Eligible Participant. Videos are ineligible and will not be considered as part of an Entry. If an Entry includes a video, the video will be disregarded and the Entry will be judged based on the remaining eligible content. Entry must be in English. All components of each Entry must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules and received by the dates and times outlined in the Entry Period Chart above to be eligible. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Contest. Non-winning Entries from each Entry Period will be eligible in subsequent Entry Periods.
Entry Guidelines: Entries must NOT contain any of the following: 1) Requests to perform physical activities with NFL teams and/or players that could cause injury, as determined by Visa and/or the NFL in its sole discretion; 2) Requests that require travel outside of the United States; 3) Requests that do not pertain to the sport of American football; 4) Intoxicated or apparently intoxicated individuals, or excessive drinking; 5) Gambling, tobacco, illegal substance usage or reference to any of these; 6) Impersonation of another person(s); 7) An advertisement or solicitation(s) of business, or company names, including, but not limited to, any of the Sponsor’s competitors; 8) Obscene gestures and/or nudity; 9) Offensive, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful material, inappropriate, immoral, or otherwise objectionable content; 10) Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive material; and 11) Politically charged or political signs.
Entries must be consistent with the image of the Sponsor and NFL Entities (as defined in Paragraph 2), and may not be offensive, defamatory, or infringe upon any person or entity’s intellectual property, personal or proprietary rights, including publicity or privacy rights, as determined by Sponsor and the Contest judges in their sole discretion. Contest entrants may use the Sponsor’s name in their Entry in a descriptive manner. In the event the likeness of any minor is included in an entrant’s Entry, entrant must provide a legal release from the parents/legal guardians of the minor depicted in the Entry upon request.
Photographs must be of good quality, unpublished and may not have won any prize or award and must be owned by the entrant. If a photograph is taken by another party (“Photographer”), Contest entrant must receive permission from the Photographer to submit the selected photograph in the Contest.
In case of dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder associated with the username or email address used to provide the Entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a username by Twitter, Instagram, or the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses on the domain associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Eligible Participants must enter using only an account or email address subscribed to and registered in their name. A Potential Winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the username/ account associated with the winning Entry.
If an Eligible Participant chooses to enter using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply. See wireless provider for pricing plan details. Eligible Participants agree to incur any and all charges demanded by wireless provider.
ALL PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRY MATERIALS SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
Incomplete Entries or Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter, Instagram, or email accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means will be deemed void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected Entries. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
7) JUDGING: All eligible Entries will be judged by a panel of judges based on the following criteria: (i) Creativity – 30%; (ii) Appropriateness to the Contest theme – 30%; (iii) Best representation of the Sponsor’s and NFL’s brand image – 30%; (iv) Feasibility of Fulfillment – 10% (Sponsor’s ability to put in place all components of the submitted fantasy including, without limitation, its ability to secure participation by the NFL teams, venues or players (“NFL Parties”) mentioned in the fantasy during the 2013 NFL Season given the scheduling limitations of such NFL Parties, travel availability, scheduling, or other third party availability, etc). Judging will be performed by a panel of judges selected by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Decision of judges is final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
8) DETERMINATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: The highest scoring Entry within each Entry Period will be declared the potential Grand Prize winner, subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules (“Potential Winners”). In the event of a tie, the Entry with the highest score for Best Representation of the Sponsor’s and NFL’s brand image will be declared the Potential Winner. In the event that the tied Entries received the same score for Best Representation of the Sponsor’s and NFL’s brand image, the Entry with the highest score for Creativity will be declared the Winner.
9) NOTIFICATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: Potential Winners will be notified as follows: If a Twitter Entrant is a Potential Winner, he/she will be notified by a Twitter direct message. If an Instagram Entrant is a Potential Winner, he/she will be notified by Sponsor posting a comment to the Potential Winner’s Entry on the Potential Winner’s Instagram account. If a Website Entrant is a Potential Winner, he/she will be notified by email. Potential Winners will be asked to email the Promotion Administrator.
Potential Winners are required to respond to the Promotion Administrator’s initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the initial notification was sent. Non-compliance within this time frame, or if notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the Potential Winner being disqualified, and the second highest scoring Entry may be selected for the prize in question. Potential Winners will be required to sign: an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release; an Affidavit of compliance with these Rules; where legal, a publicity release; and a federal and state tax release, and return same, properly executed, within forty-eight (48) hours via fax and within five (5) days of issuance via regular U.S. Mail. Failure to return any or all documents fully-executed within the specified time period, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in disqualification and a runner-up may be selected. If Potential Winner changes his/her Twitter account information, Instagram account information, or email address after he/she enters the Contest, Sponsor may require additional verification regarding the associated Entries, or the associated Entries may be disqualified in Sponsor’s discretion. If any Potential Winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, all required releases and documents must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. Any individuals other than winner who may take part in the winner’s fantasy may also be required to execute liability and publicity releases in a form provided by Sponsor.
10) PRIZES: Eight (8) Grand Prizes: (See Entry Period Chart above for Prize Distribution) Winners will receive a football fantasy arranged by Sponsor based on the fantasy that they submitted as their Entry (up to an Approximate Retail Value of $100,000). In addition to the prize awarded to the Winner, such Winner will also receive a single cash payment of 45% of the actual value of their winning fantasy, up to a maximum of $45,000 (awarded in the form of a check) that can be used towards the payment of taxes associated with the prize. The cash payment may not be sufficient to cover the Winner's entire tax liability related to winning the applicable prize. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) up to $145,000 each. Total ARV of all prizes up to $1,160,000.
Sponsor will use its reasonable good faith efforts to fulfill the winning football fantasy in the same manner as expressed by the Eligible Entrant in the Entry. If Sponsor is unable to fulfill any material part of the fantasy as expressed in the Entry (for example, unavailability of talent or location), Sponsor may offer the Winner a reasonable substitute for that portion of the prize, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, while awarding all remaining elements of the prize (subject to the provisions of these Official Rules). Sponsor may substitute any or all non-material parts of the fantasy expressed in the Entry (for example, a specific location, time or date) in its sole discretion. If the winner is unwilling to accept the modified prize, such Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor will instead fulfill the next highest scoring fantasy. In the event that the actual value of the prize is less than the ARV listed above, the difference will not be awarded to the Winner. In the event no eligible entries are received during any given entry period, prize will be awarded in the following entry period.
The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. Elements of the prize may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the affidavit and release and/or prize travel documents.
If the Winning Football Fantasy Involves Travel and/or Guest, the Following Terms Apply:
For travel of more than 300 miles from a participant’s home, domestic airfare will be provided including round-trip, coach class air transportation from a major gateway airport nearest the winner’s home to the fantasy destination, hotel accommodations, and round-trip transfers from airport to hotel. Actual value of air travel and accommodations depends upon the city of departure, time of travel, any airfare fluctuations and on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded.
Winner and guest(s) must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and runner-up may be selected. If a travel guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses unless deemed to be a travel guest. Winner, guest(s) or parent or legal guardian of minor guest(s) must sign a travel release prior to traveling. Trip is subject to air/hotel availability and confirmation of reservations; certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. The trip may not be combined with any other offer. Airline and flight times to be selected by air supplier at its sole discretion. One or more stopovers may be required on air transportation. Winner and guest(s) must travel together at the same time on the same itinerary. Air transportation, if applicable and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Once trip dates have been booked, no change, extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner must confirm available travel dates and flight times selected by the Sponsor at least three (3) weeks prior to travel dates. No extension or change of trip dates permitted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or similar items once they are in Winner's possession, or in the possession of Winner's guest. If the Winner lives within 100 miles of prize destination city, the air transportation portion of the prize will not be awarded and ground transportation will be substituted and no additional compensation will be provided. Winner and guest(s) must possess valid ID and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documentsin order to travel. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and Tenthwave Digital LLC ("Contest Entities") shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Contest Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and no portion may be separated except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. Costs for room and tax only based on one room with double occupancy; meals, telephone calls, baggage fees and other incidentals are not included.
All merchandise prizes are awarded “as is” and any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
If any part of the fantasy event is unable to take place as planned, for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, the remaining or substitute components of the prize will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the Winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. If tickets are awarded as part of a prize, tickets are subject to the terms and conditions stated on such tickets.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if Winner’s fantasy cannot be fulfilled as proposed for any reason. All prizes will be awarded within one (1) year of prize acceptance. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household during the Promotion Period.
Winners must be able to participate in their fantasy, if selected, when and where such fantasy is to be made available or prize will be forfeited and runner-up may be selected.
11) GRANT OF LICENSE: By entering the Contest, entrants grant Sponsor, its agents, subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Licensees”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database rights and any other rights entrant has in the Entry, in any media now known or hereafter devised (including without limitation, the internet), without any compensation. Further, by entering the Contest, entrant grants Licensees the additional license to modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute the Entry (with the understanding that Licensees are under no obligation to do so), or incorporate the Entry into any form, medium or technology, including the right, at each Licensee’s sole discretion, to publish the Entry and to use the Entry and entrant’s name, likeness, or Twitter or Instagram account name for advertising and promotional purposes. Licensees shall not be required to designate entrant as the creator or author of Entry that is distributed or otherwise exploited by Licensees, or include any references to entrant on, or in connection with, any Entry that is distributed or otherwise exploited by Licensees.
By submitting a Contest Entry, Contest entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may obtain many Contest Entries in connection with this Contest and/or other contests staged and/or promoted by the Sponsor, and that such Contest Entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to other Contest Entries submitted in connection with this Contest and/or other contests sponsored by the Sponsor or submitted for other reasons or other materials developed by the Sponsor. Entrant waives any and all claims entrant may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any Contest Entry and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used by the entrant may be similar to his/her Contest Entry, or that any compensation is due to entrant in connection with such Contest Entry or other works used by Sponsor. By submitting a Contest Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Contest Entry to be posted on Sponsor’s websites. Contest Entrant agrees that Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Contest Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Contest Entry.
12) REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Each entrant represents and warrants that: 1) he/she is the original author and creator of the Entry and that the Entry complies with these Official Rules; 2) the Entry is original, has not been previously published and has not previously won any award or Contest; 3) the Entry does not and will not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; 4) that the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; 5) the Entry is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contain illegal content, or otherwise objectionable; 6) the Entry does not encourage a criminal offense or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; 7) the Entry does not display any logos or trademarks not owned by the Entrant; and 8) the Entry does not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsor or any third party. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
14) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, TENTHWAVE DIGITAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR'S WEBSITE AND SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, damaged or stolen entries or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an Entry, vote, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry materials or votes that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible entries/votes received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this competition via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
15) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
16) WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 3/1/14, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 3/1/14, to: Visa 2013 #MyFootballFantasy Contest Winners, P.O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
17) SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Visa USA Inc., P.O. Box 8999, San Francisco, CA 94128-8999. Administrator: Tenthwave Digital LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 207W, Melville, NY 11747.
The NFL Entities (as defined in Paragraph 2) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way.